Friday, December 27, 2013

Another Year Over..Another Begins

The celebration of Christmas - as we all know it to be - has come and gone.  For me as with many of you, Christmas is an all-year event celebrated in the hearts of man.  I am happy that the tree and the decorations are put away so I can change my focus in another direction.




We all make New Years Resolutions that we all intend to keep. Whether we do or not is where the challenge lies.  Personally, my husband and I have joined efforts to a challenge against my daughter and her husband.  The couple to lose the most percentage of weight gets all bragging rights.  We started this challenge three days before Christmas, so you can imagine why I am glad to see the decorations and the special foods come to an end.  TIME IS TICKING and we are now well into a week lost in this challenge.


 WEIGHT BENCH
 In Dining Room

               BODYBLADE 
UPPER BODY WORKOUT




STEP 
AEROBICS


        WALK LIVE










NOW... I JUST HAVE TO USE THEM!  LOL


WITH THE RIGHT FOODS.. WE HAVE THIS CONTEST WON!


Seriously now...let us help you reach your goals for the New Year.  Healthswap meetings can help you in educating yourself to a healthier way of living.  Healthswap meetings are free and are being held at the Harrisville Library every second and fourth Monday of the month, at 3:00 p.m.  If your goal is to incorporate exercise into your life - then please check out the aerobic classes being offered in Tawas and Oscoda.  (Harrisville is in the works).  All class schedules can be found under the page titled "Aerobic Exercise".  
________________________________________________

May your New Year's resolutions, which are your dreams...all come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment