Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Winter's Day

The local businesses are closed, the snow continues to fall as the wind blows making drifts that seem to be perfect in form. Pure is the white fallen snow.


 My day begins with our newly purchased juicer. This juicer represents purity to me.  Introducing to my life the benefits of pure fruits and vegetables, no additives.  This is the next step in my journey to achieving a healthy body and mind.  Always remembering not just to add calories to my diet but to subtract calories in another area.  I will prepare the juice ahead of time, which saves me from bad choices later.


Strawberries and Apples

Makes a great afternoon pick-me-up.  Replacing those quick, non-thought-out  snacks we have a tendency to reach for.



(Recipe located on recipe page)
Salmon with Cilantro Sauce


Calories have been counted carefully, glasses of water counted, exercise considered and accomplished.  Work for the day has come to an end. A wonderful dinner will be enjoyed by both my husband and me.

 - All Within A Winter's Day -

No comments:

Post a Comment